#rs-demo-id {}body {background-color: #ffffff !important;background-repeat: repeat !important;}

Site/forum related stuff  

Couldn't find any site related section, so I'll just post it here ๐Ÿ™‚

Not that I particularly wish to start the 3dx tradition of complaining about everything here right away, but still...

Currently the forum seems to be made more for the design than for a practical use. And I could probably live without the usual IPB/phpBB/etc. common features, but one thing is extremely annoying โ€” it's the transition between pages that takes about 6โ€“8 seconds every time, while usually it should take about 1 or 2. Can we please have the FX disableable in the settings or something? ๐Ÿ™‚ Even with the current few number of topics it was pretty frustrating to navigate the site.

Thanks Alex for your post,

Sure, actually we work again on the forum.
I will add this feature very soon. ๐Ÿ™‚

DEVS TEAM FOR LIMITLESS GAME - CONTACT US

Hi Alex

I will do an optimization at the level of the website today it may be that at times the website behaves strangely in the day

0100000101101100011011000110010101110010001000000110001001101001011100110110111101110101

Hey ๐Ÿ™‚

Mostly it's the FX that takes the time (fade-in, fade-out).

Also, all smileys are being converted to a broken symbol, but I guess that's still a wip ๐Ÿ™‚

The Beta access button on the site leads to a 404 error. It can probably scare some people ))

Hi Alex
I'm working on it ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh, the beta access is sorta already there ) But it's asking for a "Name" and a "First name", which is confusing, I suppose it should be "Last name" of "Family name" ๐Ÿ˜‰

Working

Please Login or Register

Members Online

No online members at the moment