#rs-demo-id {}body {background-color: #ffffff !important;background-repeat: repeat !important;}

[Sticky] New Developments  

RSS

An0nym0us
Estimable Member Moderator
05/10/2017 9:50 pm  

Hey everyone! I'm back with some new info straight from the boss himself!

Max told me earlier today that the Character Editor is now fully functioning and an Alpha of it will become available in November. They are still working on content for the editor, but it works 🙂

Here are some Jewels to be included in the editor 🙂

In other editor news, there will be 25 "basic" adjustment sliders, as well as approximately 450 "advanced" sliders.

This pic doesn't show the full list of the basic sliders, but it's all I have right now.

And I just got myself a copy of Daz 3d and I'm going to play around with it so I should be able to make animations sometime soon, given that it doesn't give me headaches like Motion Builder did. 

More to come!

Edited: 2 weeks  ago

Forum Moderator and in-game liaison for Limitless.
Chat me up on 3dx chat if you see me @NonyDripmore

Deeborah liked
ReplyQuote
Tammy
05/10/2017 10:07 pm  

*.* Rings arwwww

ReplyQuote
Brunella
Eminent Member
05/10/2017 10:48 pm  

Bonjour   An0nym0us ,c'est bijoux  sont magnifique,  bravo  encore pour le travail fournis , ça va plaire  à beaucoup de monde   et à moi même . Il y  a pas ça  sur 3DX  et je vous remercie pour tout le travail que vous donnez  pour satisfaire  tout les membres du jeu kiss

Hello An0nym0us, it's jewels are beautiful, Bravo again for the work provided, it will appeal to many people and myself. There is not this on 3DX and thank you for all the work you give to satisfy all the members of the game Kiss

Pour se qui confonde monde virtuel et monde réel faite vous un objectif je ne mélange pas ces deux chose ma vie privée ne concerne que moi et ma famille !

ReplyQuote
An0nym0us
Estimable Member Moderator
06/10/2017 6:03 am  

Thanks, Brunella! I wish i could take credit for the rings. They are really nice. That's all on the 3d team. Character Editor Alpha will be coming in November. They're still making clothes and stuff for it, but Max confirmed that it 100% works.

Forum Moderator and in-game liaison for Limitless.
Chat me up on 3dx chat if you see me @NonyDripmore

ReplyQuote
Rachael
06/10/2017 7:03 am  

Seems like things is getting interesting. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the beta to release.

Cheers 🙂

ReplyQuote
Carol-IT
06/10/2017 8:13 pm  

Sigh ...... having those IRL 🙂 🙂 🙂

Deeborah liked
ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register

Members Online

No online members at the moment