#rs-demo-id {}body {background-color: #ffffff !important;background-repeat: repeat !important;}

[Sticky] Island Preview  

Page 2 / 2 Prev
  RSS

Brunella
Eminent Member
26/08/2017 2:58 pm  

Hello Lol stop to deceive us it is all well that it is you of 3DX the nickname you not invented hehehhehe DarkSnak

Pour se qui confonde monde virtuel et monde réel faite vous un objectif je ne mélange pas ces deux chose ma vie privée ne concerne que moi et ma famille !

ReplyQuote
Joana Swan
Active Member Moderator
26/08/2017 3:07 pm  

Yes..... and surely not confound DarkSnake and DarkSnack...........not the same ....LOL ! (Sorry....i go out !)

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. / La seule chose qui permet au mal de triompher est l'inaction des hommes de bien . (Edmund Burke)

ReplyQuote
Brunella
Eminent Member
26/08/2017 3:11 pm  

bonne journée  à toi joana   oui comme tu dit pas confondre   le pseudo   lol   kiss

Pour se qui confonde monde virtuel et monde réel faite vous un objectif je ne mélange pas ces deux chose ma vie privée ne concerne que moi et ma famille !

ReplyQuote
An0nym0us
Estimable Member Moderator
23/09/2017 6:20 pm  

Heads-up to everybody reading this: The Island will not be included in the game's release due to poor optimization and a lack of perceived cohesion to the game's goal.

On the upside: screens of new levels incoming.

Forum Moderator and in-game liaison for Limitless.
Chat me up on 3dx chat if you see me @NonyDripmore

ReplyQuote
Brunella
Eminent Member
24/09/2017 12:32 pm  

Bonjours   An0nym0us  , si j'ai bien compris   The Island  ne sortira pas dans le jeu , je pense que pas mal de gens  vont êtres dessus . Les gens  attentaient  aussi une place comme The Island. Mais je peux comprendre  que  cela  doit êtres une question de lourdeur du jeu , Bon dimanche An0nym0us   et à toute l'équipe.

Hello An0nym0us, if I understood The Island will not come out in the game, I think a lot of people will be on it. People were also trying to get a place like The Island. But I can understand that this must be a matter of cumbersome game, Good Sunday An0nym0us and the whole team.

ReplyQuote
An0nym0us
Estimable Member Moderator
25/09/2017 3:19 am  

I just found out about that minutes before i posted it. I thought it would be in the game, but i guess it wasn't well optimized and they didn't feel like the pirate ship suited the game. I personally find the idea of a pirate ship level intriguing.

Forum Moderator and in-game liaison for Limitless.
Chat me up on 3dx chat if you see me @NonyDripmore

ReplyQuote
Brunella
Eminent Member
25/09/2017 11:10 pm  

Je suis de votre avis  le bateau pirate  n'est pas utile  dans  ce jeu . Ils pourraient   peut être  voir  autre  chose que un bateau Pirate

I am of your opinion, the pirate ship is not useful in this game. They might be seeing something other than a pirate ship

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2 Prev

Working

Please Login or Register

Members Online

No online members at the moment