#rs-demo-id {}body {background-color: #ffffff !important;background-repeat: repeat !important;}

[Sticky] Suggestion Box  

Page 1 / 2 Next
  RSS

An0nym0us
Estimable Member Moderator
03/07/2017 8:21 pm  

Hello everyone! An0nym0us here bringing you all a new thread to state your suggestions regarding the development of the game. Tell us the features that you want to see, the clothes that you want to wear, and anything else that you can think of that you think would improve Limitless and/or set it apart from the competition. 

AND GO!

Forum Moderator and in-game liaison for Limitless.
Chat me up on 3dx chat if you see me @NonyDripmore

Heimdall liked
ReplyQuote
An0nym0us
03/07/2017 8:35 pm  

Excerpt from Dev chat, reposting here for all to see and comment on.

"Why can't our avatars have a personality that determines our arousal based on said personality? Say you're a sadist. You get turned on by inflicting pain on others. The avatar should get aroused by doing just that. I have never seen a game do that before.

I think sexual preferences would be important for the avatars. We could even break it down in a simple fashion. We could have 3-5 categories. Either "like, neutral, dislike" or "love, like, neutral, dislike, hate" and have people select various kinks and put them under the label that applies to them. Any unchosen ones would get dumped in neutral.

And an arousal scale can be built off of the interest level in the activity in which one is partaking. Maybe it could eventually be expanded to social interests to determine automatically selected idling poses and such. Say you're watching people play pool. Your avatar doesn't like pool though. He/she looks away from the game being played or crosses his/her arms, etc."

Edited: 4 months  ago

ReplyQuote
Joana Swan
Active Member Moderator
06/07/2017 11:54 am  

Thanks for this proposal ! In did, its a good idea. For me, about clothes sets, theres is different things who left in a game. Just a few exemples listed: more differents styles of lingerie for woman and man too, more different style of shoes (sport, cool,casual, street or city style), sexy and short clothes are nice but more normal and "classical" clothes left often, normal dress and skirt for woman, and working girl look needed (jacket and skirt city look). To resume, more choices for men, i heard a lot of men complaining, for exemple on 3dx, about too few choices. And for women, i'm convinced that you can be class And/or sexy without being obliged to wear a piece of textile so small that you can hide it in one hand, what i mean is that sexy/ class doesnt mean always vulgar.

I'm open to give other more precised ideas. 

Thanks for your work energy 😉

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. / La seule chose qui permet au mal de triompher est l'inaction des hommes de bien . (Edmund Burke)

An0nym0us liked
ReplyQuote
An0nym0us
06/07/2017 3:59 pm  

Agreed. A wide variety of clothes is important. One if the issues that I had with 3dx was that the female model was always in tiptoe and could only wear heels. I'm hoping for flats and sneakers. More conservative clothing would be nice as well. The shoe situation just takes precedence in my opinion. And the game is open source and there will be a public SDK. So users will be able to create what they like if we don't happen to get to it first.

ReplyQuote
Brunella
Eminent Member
25/07/2017 2:45 am  

j'approuve  toute vos discutions sur certain point de  vêtement , chaussure  . mais ça serait bien  aussi qui pense  au bijoux  qu'il maquait sur 3DX , pas beaucoup de choix ? j'espère que  nous aurons beaucoup plus de choix en vêtement  chaussure  et bijouterie 

Pour se qui confonde monde virtuel et monde réel faite vous un objectif je ne mélange pas ces deux chose ma vie privée ne concerne que moi et ma famille !

ReplyQuote
An0nym0us
25/07/2017 5:08 am  

Jewelry would be nice as well. I wouldn't argue against an assortment of earrings, necklaces, bracelets and anklets, etc etc. They would make fine additions to the game.

ReplyQuote
SunnyPeach
16/08/2017 8:24 pm  

I hope i type it in right topic. So, it would be nice if there would be an opportunity to add searching in profile, so people can look for someone, who is not in friendlist, knowing him/her nickname to check him/her profile and maybe status. =)

ReplyQuote
An0nym0us
17/08/2017 5:33 pm  

You certainly did find the right topic. I actually want to expand on that. Second Life has that feature, but if you're online, you appear online and I think that there should be an option to appear offline when you simply do not want to be disturbed. And likewise, an option to hide yourself from public searches. Sometimes people search you and you get messages from people you never met who just heard of you. And those can be awkward conversations to talk your way out of.

ReplyQuote
soniatorres
26/08/2017 2:01 am  

Hi everyone. One thing that could also be nice are tattoos and piercings. I did not see it on other games, but it can add to becoming more unique.

ReplyQuote
An0nym0us
26/08/2017 4:07 am  

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I am pretty sure tattoos and piercings will be available to some extent beginning with the beta and if not, then soon. I'm pretty sure the old Harley Quinn type model that was posted at one point had a nose ring.

ReplyQuote
Gman
 Gman
01/09/2017 12:23 am  

I would suggest to not forget nonsexual Poses... One of the games we're all familiar with here centered everything around sex but then couple started getting together and now that game has little or no poses where a couple can just be in the moment and enjoy each other's company... these kinds of things are important to those who are just being social and trying to interact with one another without it having to be sexual.

ReplyQuote
An0nym0us
01/09/2017 1:57 am  

The game will be a social game first, with sex as an available adult feature. So there should be quite a few non-sexual interactions as the game is made to be friendly for people of all ages.

Edited: 2 months  ago

ReplyQuote
Brunella
Eminent Member
02/09/2017 4:53 pm  

Yes the game will squeeze I think for all the conviviality those who will want to have fun with their partner it looks at them, it takes a little for everyone, in this game everyone will be free to choose those he interests, kisses to all and the team

https://imgur.com/PjDlHrO

Pour se qui confonde monde virtuel et monde réel faite vous un objectif je ne mélange pas ces deux chose ma vie privée ne concerne que moi et ma famille !

ReplyQuote
Brunella
Eminent Member
02/09/2017 5:08 pm  

It would also be nice that they provide public benches to be able to chat in conviviality, I forgot to report it problem. I hope that will take it into account for the kisses game to everyone

https://imgur.com/3UdwVdu

ReplyQuote
An0nym0us
02/09/2017 5:16 pm  

Good idea. I'm not sure if they had plans on putting those in, but they would certainly be appropriate for a park or a bus stop in an urban setting.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2 Next

Working

Please Login or Register

Members Online

No online members at the moment