realistic CUM in the game  

RSS

JasonMcCree
Rejoins:depuis 2 mois 
15/10/2017 12:47  

How are you guys dealing with the "cum" system.

I'm currently on 3dxchat and the ingame cum is very poor.

This made me do something that getting a bit out of hand but still tons of fun to do.

I've made my own cum brushes in photoshop and I edit at request and do photoshoot and real pics.

Have a look at my website: https://cumeditorjasonmccree.wixsite.com/3dxchat

Is there anything I can help you guys out with? Making the cum look more real in the the game?

Tell me what you need and I (we) can have a look at it.

Thanks.

RépondreQuote
An0nym0us
Estimable Member Moderator
Rejoins:depuis 7 mois 
15/10/2017 5:58  

I'm not sure what they are doing about that. And I'm on 3dx as well and yeah, the chm does look like white paint... or glue :/ Seems to be a common problem among sex games. I would recommend getting in touch with Max or Heimdall about that. I might have to get you a link to the discord. I'm not sure how often either of them are on here, but it seems like I have been doing all of the posting on behalf of them as of late.

And out of curiosity, did you manage to modify the appearance of the cum as it lands on an avatar? Like a texture file swap?

Edité:depuis 2 mois 

Forum Moderator and in-game liaison for Limitless.
Chat me up on 3dx chat if you see me @NonyDripmore

RépondreQuote
JasonMcCree
17/10/2017 10:22  

Hi, as far as about landing the cum. No not really but that seems just a learning curve and worth looking in to as I progress.

And"texture file swap" ? no idea/clue to what you are talking about but again, all is do able and I'm able to spend a lot of time on this and willing to perfect it.

I mean this game looks similar to 3dxchat but hopefully more interaction but that besides the fact of the cum...

If the cum looks good and amazing (which will still be done on somewhat fixed positions I imagine) the higher the quality over the game over all.

The continuity of sexy is a fun aspect in these type of games but if the "ending" isn't eye appealing  then this could be also the biggest downfall of the game.

This doesn't only apply to cum/sperm but to wetness as well and not only wetness but the level of detail in a women squirting.

So what ever I need to do, I can learn and see how far we can come.

My contributing will be free until it to satisfactory and from there we will see/talk more about time/cost ect ect.

If I have a learning curve to deal with then this isn't your problem it's mine. You should not be the one to pay for that.

Let me know if I can help out in anyway possible.

Cheers.

RépondreQuote
An0nym0us
18/10/2017 6:43  

What I meant is that the different amounts of cum on someone in 3dx are basically just textures layered on top of the player's avatar. If one could modify of swap out said files, one could effectively change the way the cum looks in real time. And there are 3 different textures for each cumshot pose, each one thicker than the last. But you knew that already.

And did you get a hold of Heimdall or Max?

Edit: The fun in 3dx actually might be more than just a texture. The texture might be assigned to a 3d model. But I can't be sure. But in the event that it is in fact assigned to a 3d model, some alteration to the model may be required to obtain certain effects.

But if you just wanted to make the amount of cum that the game spawns look better through the game files without adding or removing or relocating some cum, then you would just have to modify the accompanying textures.

I dabbled in textures on sex villa and there is a 2d alpha map and texture map, as well as a 2d map showing the dimensions of the 3d object assigned to each object.

And when these maps are all combined, they tell the game how visible parts of the 3d object are and what texture is on the object and also what is and what is not part of the object. And whatever texture that is outside of the visible parts of the Alpha map on the object will not be displayed.

I have a feeling that the cum is a 3d object though, in which case you could probably alter coloring and opacity, but you can't add more cum to it without modifying the 3d model(s).

Edité:depuis 2 mois 

RépondreQuote
JasonMcCree
21/10/2017 8:33  

When I got in touch with 3dxchat support I also offered my help in this and they said what I wanted isn't possible.

And no I did not get in touch with Heimdall or Max.

Was waiting on you for giving me the link on discord.

RépondreQuote
An0nym0us
22/10/2017 12:00  

I'm sure it is one way or another. They just don't want anybody doing it.

And I inboxed you.

RépondreQuote

En travaux

S'il vous plait Connexion ou Inscription

Members Online

Pas de membre en ligne en ce moment