Hooray for SEO!  

RSS

An0nym0us
Estimable Member Moderator
Rejoins:depuis 7 mois 
08/08/2017 4:29  

Shout out to Heimdall for all the hard work on the SEO on the site. The board has blown up with new members over the past two weeks and SEO is at least partially responsible for that.

And for those of you reading who are asking yourselves "what is SEO?" I'll tell you. SEO is an acronym for "Search Engine Optimization" and is paramount for small business to get their name out on the web and to reach their target audience. Large corporations might take part in it too, but they are known well enough simply by word of mouth and physical locations and they don't need good SEO as much as the little fish in the industry do.

We went from nowhere to be found on search engines to the 8th result on Google for "Social Sex Game" and the 1st result for "Limitless Social Sex Game." I'm sure that there are other terms for which we have made the front page on Google but I haven't checked any others.

I just wanted to share how awesome that this is and say thanks to Heimdall for the hard work!

Edité:depuis 4 mois 

Forum Moderator and in-game liaison for Limitless.
Chat me up on 3dx chat if you see me @NonyDripmore

Amethyst et Deeborah aiment
RépondreQuote
Joana Swan
Active Member Moderator
Rejoins:depuis 6 mois 
21/08/2017 7:35  

Fom here, in France, when i search on google "Social Sex Game" Limiless come now in 4th position !!!!!!!!!! YEAAAAAAHHHHH !!!

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. / La seule chose qui permet au mal de triompher est l'inaction des hommes de bien . (Edmund Burke)

RépondreQuote
An0nym0us
22/08/2017 4:09  

The recent spike in traffic is certainly helping with that! We went from about 100 members to 250 members in just over a month! It's 7th for that term in the US now.

Edité:depuis 4 mois 

RépondreQuote
Gterantre
Rejoins:depuis 4 mois 
28/08/2017 2:41  

Hehe Limitless is in the 3rd position in Russia by search 'Social Sex Game'

An0nym0us aime
RépondreQuote
An0nym0us
30/08/2017 4:53  

That's what's up. Hopefully we climb to number 1!

RépondreQuote

En travaux

S'il vous plait Connexion ou Inscription

Members Online

Pas de membre en ligne en ce moment