#rs-demo-id {}body {background-color: #ffffff !important;background-repeat: repeat !important;}

100 Members!  

RSS

An0nym0us
Estimable Member Moderator
20/07/2017 3:50 am  

I am so excited that we have reached 100 members today! Thank you all for following our game! And the notion that we would reach 200 members if everyone here got one more friend to join our movement is quite outstanding!

As a small studio, we don't exactly have an advertising budget to get the word out either, so word of mouth advertising is crucial for developing our community.

We appreciate each and every one of you who are here now and i give a kudos and special thanks to those of you who have brought your friend(s) along for the ride.

I would also like to kindly ask you all too keep at it. The site has been up for roughly a month now and having 100 people here is quite cool.

But if we can all get one more person here in the next month or so, we would have over 200 people here on the beta launch day, and that would be awesome!

Maybe those more involved in the actual development of the game could come up with some sort of incentive program for us having X members by launch. *I'm looking at you, Max*

Again, thank you for your help to date and we can't wait to see what launch day brings!

Forum Moderator and in-game liaison for Limitless.
Chat me up on 3dx chat if you see me @NonyDripmore

ReplyQuote
Deeborah
Eminent Member
20/07/2017 5:28 pm  

This is nice to be part of a starting adventure.

I am sure a lot of the 100 people have potential interested friends. But as we are still early in the process of your developpement, I think also we maybe prefer to wait a little for the site and the information to be more developped before pushing them to come here.

I am very excited by your approach and target and you can be sure of all my support (well it is just words I know).

But I also know that people can be less tolerant to incertitude on the next date (beta .. release) and if they come too early and see nothing significative happen fast, could leave.

So at the moment, on my side, I wait a little to push my conctact list and make some promotion. But for sure I will in do in the future.

Maybe a general update on the forum of your view of your progress and the next step could help to adjust this attideu between "motivating our friends to come here "but not do it too earlt so that it is not counter productive ?

I know all people must be under a huge load of work in these days.

I hope my message sounds positive. It is my intend but in english I am not fully fluent "car je parle pas trés bien"

Edited: 3 months  ago

ReplyQuote
An0nym0us
22/07/2017 3:28 am  

While everybody is busy right now working on the game and the beta is yet to release, i feel like growing the community is important even at this stage.

The more people we have, the more voices we have to tell us what kind of content that they want to see in the game.

And as long as it isn't out yet, it's still malleable and things can be added in, whether it be right into the client's code, or via an early patch, etc etc.

Likewise, if it's animations or maybe even simple clothes (depends on how patient i am feeling), i might be able to start making content myself if i get the tools i asked so nicely for.

And quite frankly, while some content may be inferior to other content in games, no content is useless. All content has a purpose.

So i think that if we have people saying even at this stage that they want to see X, Y, and Z, we can get an idea of what to start working on when the client is out and bugs fixed.

Your opinions are important, and we need opinions to form content to suit said opinions. And while we don't yet know everything that will be included in the release, i like knowing that the members are taking an active role in passing their ideas forward.

While we may come up with some great ideas on our own, sometimes the best ideas come from the community. And the community is significantly larger than the dev team.

Then we take those ideas and talk about them, expand on them, and prioritize them accordingly and bring them to fruition one at a time.

Community involvement is important at all stages of development.

ReplyQuote
Joana Swan
Active Member Moderator
25/07/2017 8:39 pm  

Like some knows, i'm over exciting about the arrival in september. I'm so happy too to see that we are more than 100 here and waiting for more too. i feel very involved in this project, there so much to doo and to attempt, to reach what everybody want, a nexw world, new possiblities, etc. Sorry for my english today, its not my best week.....

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. / La seule chose qui permet au mal de triompher est l'inaction des hommes de bien . (Edmund Burke)

ReplyQuote
An0nym0us
26/07/2017 5:32 pm  

And we appreciate your activity on the forum and your involvement in the project. I feel like we need more active member though. We have a sad 1.6 or so posts per member at the moment. I'm sure that will increase after the release. But from my observations, there have been about 5 members who make up about 65% or so of the posts combined and that is somewhat disappointing. We need more people on here posting and bouncing their ideas around. I know everybody has ideas. They just need to share them.

ReplyQuote
Nionlight
Eminent Member
29/07/2017 10:55 am  

Heya,

So it seems there are about 33 days before the beta will be released... I am so happy!!

Anyway....

Isn'it time to slide that "progress bar" a lil bit forward, more than 35%? 🙂

Plus I think some news in the media and development session pages would be reeeeaaallly apreciated: 

- How's the cinema building going?

- What about some video of a character customization session, but from in game view?

- A veeery small idea of a sex animation that will be found?

Maybe that would raise either the posts either the number of new members!!

At the end, you know, some advertising will help!!

Kiss

Nionlight

Deeborah liked
ReplyQuote
An0nym0us
08/08/2017 4:22 pm  

As you can see, the progress bar has been pushed to 50% recently. I know that this update includes the completion of the cinema and beach locations. I'm just waiting for media from the update and more information. Maybe there's more that was done than I know so far. We all know how underinformed that I can be. But I spread the info as I receive it.

Deeborah liked
ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register

Members Online

No online members at the moment